
Parker Jay was born on Sunday, June 13th weighing 8 lbs. 5 oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long. My c-section was scheduled for the next day on the 14th but my water broke a day early. I guess scrubbing four bathrooms, washing 5 loads of laundry and taking care of 3 kids can put you into labor? I never really thought that whole nesting thing was real until I was preggo with Parker. I'm so glad he came a day early. There was no other woman in labor that morning and the nurse checking me in said that starting the next day there were a lot of scheduled c-sections and babies expected to be born. Everyone was super attentive and Dr. Hunter was able to take her time and clean up some bad scar tissue problems I was having in my insides. Josh and I got to the hospital around 5:30 am and Parker was born at 7:21 am. Parker is such a sweet, easy baby. He is a great eater, a fabulous sleep (seriously the kid has already slept thru the night 4 times and he's only 2 months old) and a wonderful bookend to our family. I really think Heavenly Father knew I needed an easy baby if he was going to surprise me with another one. Davis and Addi adore him and Anna is learning that he is here to stay. The first month he was home was pretty tricky with Anna - hitting, slapping, stealing socks, stealing binkies etc... However, she is getting better and at times can actually be found being soft with him and just sitting next to him without trying to inflict bodily harm.
TWO blog posts! Keep them coming. Next fill us all in on Davis' first day of school and then get busy taking pictures of your house (which most of us haven't seen). If you need anymore post ideas-call me. I LOVE reading blogs:)
ReplyDeleteGirl, that baby is darling. Love his hair and LOVE his name. LOVE that you have a blog. I can not wait to see those kids.
ReplyDelete