Just a few pics to remember Christmas 2010. Christmas was a ton of fun for the kids ... not so much for the adults considering we had the virus from hell making the rounds. Every single person in my family had it the week leading up to Christmas and I'm not talking about all in one day to get it over and done with. No mam! I'm talking each kid on a different day and Parker and I had it together. All he wanted was for me to rock him so when I wasn't praying over Brother John I was rocking my poor, pathetic 6 month old baby who couldn't keep anything down. Virus for grown ups blow ~ virus for 6 month old baby is down right scary. I still feel bad for that kid. But then Christmas Eve night rolls around and the virus from hell makes its way to the Joshua Jay and that guy was out of commission. Notice there is not that many pics of Christmas ~ for 2010 our memories will consist of some sad home videos from Josh laying on the couch while the kids had Christmas around their sad, pathetic, weak from the virus from hell ridden parents.
Monday, August 22, 2011
Christmas 2010
Just a few pics to remember Christmas 2010. Christmas was a ton of fun for the kids ... not so much for the adults considering we had the virus from hell making the rounds. Every single person in my family had it the week leading up to Christmas and I'm not talking about all in one day to get it over and done with. No mam! I'm talking each kid on a different day and Parker and I had it together. All he wanted was for me to rock him so when I wasn't praying over Brother John I was rocking my poor, pathetic 6 month old baby who couldn't keep anything down. Virus for grown ups blow ~ virus for 6 month old baby is down right scary. I still feel bad for that kid. But then Christmas Eve night rolls around and the virus from hell makes its way to the Joshua Jay and that guy was out of commission. Notice there is not that many pics of Christmas ~ for 2010 our memories will consist of some sad home videos from Josh laying on the couch while the kids had Christmas around their sad, pathetic, weak from the virus from hell ridden parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ah gee Mel, Thanks for the holiday updates to get us ready for the upcoming festivities :) AND DANG RICHES family, You have such big & beautiful family! You really got the hang of things!
ReplyDeleteI love that you are blogging again and catching up! LOVE IT! DARLING kids!
ReplyDelete